CNC Machine Operator
We are looking for CNC machine operator who can manage different CNC machine jobs and also willing to create eye-catching designs by using appropriate computers software(s). Local hire with NOC would be a plus point.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs
- Provide timelines and estimation for task to supervisor
- Communicate logistics / process issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with expectations / requirements.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments
- Ability to understand the engineering drawings, diagnose values and correct them to requirement
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required
- Certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage
- 3+ Years of relevant experience
- Should have experience in creating different CNC designs by using appropriate computer software(s)
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude
- Good computer and mathematical skills
- Understands engineering drawings & specifications