Qatar Steel Industries Factory specializes in producing C and Z galvanized purlins. The C purlin resembles the letter ‘C’, whereas the Z purlins are in the shape of a ‘Z’.
These Purlins have the following uses and attributes:
- Are sturdy and best suited for industrial structures, roof lip, verandas, and garages.
- They are also used wherever steel framing is required.
- Due to flexibility in design, customers get a nice range of options to choose from.
- Are lightweight and can easily be transported from location to location.
- Having undergone galvanization, they are corrosion and rust free, durable and long lasting.
Punched variants are usually manufactured using high tensile steel, which is very reliable. Due to the design used, these Purlins require little time to install resulting in lower labor and overhead costs.
With Qatar Steel Industries Factory C and Z galvanized purlins, you get the following:
- The design of C and Z Purlins, due to their interlocking abilities creates stronger structures.
- Made by cold rolling metal rolling thus resulting creating product that is both seamless and straight.
- Dimensions for thickness ranging from 1.2-2 mm and height from 100-200 mm.
- Being galvanized both C and Z Purlin options are corrosion free and long lasting.
- The Steel used to manufacture Purlins ensures that they are strong and durable.
- Are a cost effective option as they are cheap and easy to manufacture.
- Easy to assemble, substantially reducing the labor and overhead costs as a result.